About the Friends Arena
Opened in 2012, the venue serves as the national stadium of Sweden’s men’s football. As one of our first clients to use our Ticket Trigger football product, Friends Arena is capable of integrating the SRO4 possibilities into their website.
The sales of sports-, train- & parking tickets has been made to fit into the website. All elements in the saleflow are seamlessly integrated into the online experience.
A complete shopping basket
The shopping basket gives an overview of the order in a convenient way. Important for the conversion is the ability to modify the chosen seats, add coupons and see available payment options.
With the business club feature the client can order a number of seats as a kind of balance (dutch; strippenkaart). During the season this balance can be used to select seats for specific games. This feature can be used for sponsors or as something between individual ticket sales and subscriptions to series.
One financial transaction at the start and after that just a click to confirm the order is all there to order tickets. This makes the business club an easy to use feature for companies.
This case summed up
- Brand experience: we were able to create an unique brand experience that looks good and sells great.
- Information exchange: special routing of customers to exchange information between the website and SRO.
- Area layout: Arena specific layout for events in the basket.
- Marketing toolset: With deep linking to different sale points we created the tools for the Friends marketing team they need.
- E-ticket: General e-ticket download in the client section with the use of external barcodes from fortress.
Online ticketing for PSV Eindhoven
PSV is using our TicketTrigger Football software. We implemented some extra features that alllowed PSV to integrate the software in their back-end.